Thursday, June 17, 2004

This blog is for links.

No not the links at a golf course. I hate golf. And tiger woods. Noticed I spelled his name with lower case. Oops. This blog is for the creation of link land. Link land is going to give you grewat links to other websites. I wanted a forum for me to use the blog this! feature of the google toolbar.


I invite anyone to give links and comments in the comment section. Polls will be added soon. I want to stress the fact that I am not making any money off of these sites. I am tired of wondering where all the good sites are. When I hear about a good site or see one in a magazine my computer is never near.


So sit back and click a few links.


Later

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to contribute. Let me know.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home